If you book ahead.

Deals on Gear icon

Great Deals on Gear

Tune / Repair Icon

Tune / Repair

Ski & Snowboard Tuning

MEET OUR TEAM

John Skimen

It's not about what you know, it's about who you know. Up to $1300 when you refer cool people like you to work here.

John Skimen

It's not about what you know, it's about who you know. Up to $1300 when you refer cool people like you to work here.

John Skimen

John Skimen

Information Center

Client

Testimonials

“This is a very well run operation right in the middle of town. I own several vacation rentals within walking distance to Carvers. I recommend this shop to all our guests because I only hear, from them (my guests), positive things.”

David S

Ft Worth, TX.

“Have been dealing with Thad and his staff for many years. Great service with a smile and top quality products. We come back every year and wouldn’t hire our gear from anywhere else. Terrific service!”

Loyola M

Australia

“Perfect place to take your bikes. They will fix anything you need for a low price. Their turn around was extremely fast as well. I would highly recommend taking your technical equipment here for service.”

Lyndy W

Austin, TX

“The “go to” place to rent skis, snowboards, clothing. They make it so easy!”

Alyssa G