Ski poles provide great stability and mobility. You may be wondering, ‘what length ski pole do I need?’ As you begin to master the basics of skiing, you will need ski poles for support; if you are an advanced skier, then you will be needing ski poles for mobility. A ski pole size chart helps you choose the right pole according to your needs. The right ski pole creates balance on cha...

Learn More

What is my ski boot size? Many ponder this question when trying to find a ski boot that fits. Ski boots directly impact how well you ski and your comfort level during skiing. Select the level of flex according to your skill level and ski boot sizing. Carvers Ski+Bike offers seasonal ski rentals and complete mountain sports gear to keep you safe while...

Learn More

You may wonder, “what size ski do I need?” Well, choosing the right size for skiing is a daunting task. Carvers Ski+Bike is here to help you with skis and seasonal ski rentals. The most basic level of picking the right skis begins with addressing the question “what length ski length should I get”. Skiing is not just a sport, it is indeed an adventure. Mak...

Learn More

Carvers ranked among Colorado's top five ski shops.

Check out what 303 Magazine has to say about Carvers. 

Learn More

Snow Report TV

Thanks to Brian and Pete from Snow Report TV for giving Carvers a shout out. We were glad to tune their board and look forward to seeing them again in our shop and on the slopes.

At Carvers, we're here for you, whether you need a tune, a pair of gloves, or top-rated equipment.

Stop by and say hi!

Learn More